The 16th International Electronics Recycling Congress IERC 2017 is the recycling industry’s most important event, bringing together over 500 international producers, recyclers, equipment manufacturers, recycling associations, refurbisher, standards bodies, NGOs, regulators and many more. The international experts use this platform to discuss the latest recycling technologies, regulations, manufacturing processes and value of raw materials. It will focus on:
- Challenges of the Circular Economy
- Reuse & refurbishment
- Best available recycling technologies
- Supply chain transparency
- Which standards, compliance regulations and controls support or fail the industry?
- Recycling of hazardous components such as batteries, lamps, LCDs, mercury, etc.
- Safety standards for transportation
Click here to take a look at the programme!